A FREE MUSIC PLAYGROUND
Cantor is a complete self-contained Looping, Sampling and Sound design
software. An environment for improvisation and exploration, with hands-on access to all the
possibilities of digital audio and no technical knowledge needed. A versatile tool for all
musicians to use for Practice, Producing, Jamming and Performing.
completely free and financed entirely by donations!
- 32 easy to use effects to combine across 8 effect processors for
never ending sonic exploration.
- All syncronisation and quantization defined as fractions to supports Polyrhytms.
- A growing collection of in-house synths, as well as VST/AU instrument support.
- Controlls pre-mapped to computer keyboard to get you going with nothing but headphones!
- Looper with 8 tightly synchronized stereo tracks.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo steps.
- A/B section crossfader.
- Quick Sampler that grabs incoming sound and maps it to your keyboard.
- Easily ajustable loop sizes anywhere from samples to minutes.
- Resampling of entire output, or of specific tracks to record
- Independent track speeds.
- Loop scratching.
- Beat juggling with punch-in Cue points, for all or individual tracks.
- Side chaining between tracks.
- A single button to record entire session and name it with the
- Optional multitrack recording for detailed post-processing.
- Instantly bounce all loops at any point, to recall later, share as a sample pack, or throw into your DAW.